Seedy Saturday - And Yet More Seeds!

With the weather warming up, the urge to be planting things is HUGE!


However, with the possibility of having my own garden soon, things are a bit in limbo.

But that isn't stopping me from starting seeds. After all, those will be easy enough to move.

So...

After work this past week, I started mores seeds. I did do something a bit more 'traditional' and used a seed starter kit for some of the seeds. But I left it outside rather than starting it inside.


The rest of the seeds I started, I did use the containers for winter sowing.

Top priority were tomato seeds. The ones I had winter sowed a couple of weeks earlier are slowly emerging. I think I have 2 of the 9 types emerging. 

Besides the seeds, my pots of bulbs are looking good.

The paper whites are up and looking good. I can't wait for the secondary layer of bulbs to emerge with them. 


What I am really looking forward to are the tulip pots. One in particular is really exciting. 



While I am hanging around, waiting to see if the whole house thing works out, at least my gardening is going well.


Comments

Popular Posts