Week in Review - March 8 - 14


It's been a fun week. 

The temperatures have been in the 60's and 70's. Therefore, my seeds are coming along nicely. The tomatoes that I winter sowed have started emerging, which makes me very happy.

I picked up my first CSA box and made a stir fry out of parts of it - the bok choy and broccoli. The strawberries I cut up and they are in the fridge to be my dessert. I did buy extra strawberries while I was there.

On my day off, after running Savvy to work, I picked up Texter and we did a walk through of IKEA. There are several pieces of furniture I have on my wish list for my new home. I wanted to see them in person to be sure I was on the right path for what I wanted. The bed I want in white I think, but the rug is the look it am going for.

Sunday started my 'HB90' class - how to set goals, break them down into projects and schedule them out. It's primarily for my writing. I have been using this technique for several years now, but am getting an up-close look at it. 

Since Lady K was off school on Friday, I drove her all the way to her dad's a week early. That way I didn't have to go from work to driving her down for the meet up while I was tired. 

Otherwise this week...

  • Home inspection done and list of things which need to be done sent to the seller
  • Accepted by Lionbridge for work-from-home job
  • Picked up my new-old glasses - old frames, new lenses
  • Finished 2 books and received my copy of Anne Bishop's latest - The Queen's Weapon

This coming week...

  • Hoping the IRS gets me my refund and stimulus checks!
  • CSA box pickup
  • Awaiting to see what the seller says about the things which need to be fixed
  • Cooler, rainy weather all week
  • Saturday - trip to Atlanta and the aquarium for Lady K's birthday

But for now, more coffee and off to work!

 

Comments

Popular Posts