Week in Review - March 1 - 7


Let's see...

What happened last week?

Well...

The above will be my new house shortly (hoping the creek don't rise!).

I came, I saw, I put in an offer. Received a counter offer and accepted that. Now dollars seem to be flying out everywhere to everyone! And (fingers crossed) I should be moving in early April.

The house itself is old, but they have completely renovated it. Lovely inside - pictures will be featured at a later date when it is officially mine. Two bedrooms, two full baths, a large kitchen/dining area and the yard is a sloping blank slate!

Lady K has already tagged her room based on the pictures. It's the whole upstairs attic space which has been finished with a bathroom. Part of the long room will be storage for my sewing stuff and the other half will be her bedroom for when she comes to visit.

I'm excited, scared, nervous, happy - all at the same time. So all my time this past week has gone into 'forever home'.

On the work front, I am enjoying my new task of cutting up fruits and veggies for the produce department. It's a lot of fun, tiring, but fun. And I do my own thing, fill up the wall and leave. Great!

We also got our reviews this week at work and mine was very favorable. There is another something I learned at work, but can't say anything yet - soon though.

I planted some tomato seeds using the winter sowing method. Nothing is showing their little green heads yet. I did plant out some of the Tom Thumb peas and sweet peas and lettuce which were from the first round of winter sowing I did. The weather is warming up, so fingers crossed there too!

I also got an invitation to do an online job involving text tagging for a large international company. Ten to 20 hours a week at $14 an hour. I consider that my 'furniture money'. I have done the tests, need to review and resubmit in one of the 3 areas and I should be good to go. 

Needless to say, with the home taking up all my time and attention this past week, I need to play catch up on my Publish and Thrive class. One good thing about this class is I am using my iPad much, much more for notes and enjoying it.

This coming week...

  • Home inspection Tuesday. Hoping all goes well
  • Taking Lady K and Texter to view the house
  • Get my first CSA box of veggies and fruits
  • Catch up on Publish and Thrive and my 'witchy class'
  • Plant more seeds - basil probably
  • Do 'work-from-home' 

But for now, it's more coffee and setting in for a morning of 'class'. 

 

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. It means a lot.

Popular Posts