Positive Focus Sunday - #The100DayProject



Today, February 13, is the start of the 2022 100 Day Project.

What is the 100 day project?

It's were you do for something every day for 100 days. 

For 100 days you do anything every day. When I got my reminder of the start of this year's challenge, I sat and thought what I would like to try doing for 100 days. It's a great chance to start a new habit too. 

So I tried to think about what I wanted to do for the next 100 days. 

Do I go creative?

  • Photoshop 'something' 
  • Stitch 100 stitches (or more)
  • Post to Instagram for 100 days in a row

Do I do something which blends in with my current goals?

  • Read 100 pages or 100 minutes a day
  • Write 100 words or 100 minutes on my novel every day (or more)
  • Post 100 days in a row
  • 'Work' my budget every day for 100 days
  • Take my vitamins every day

What about around the house?

  • Clean one area every day for 100 days, inside or out
  • Make sure my dishes are done before bed (that's a tough one!)

Of course, being the 'jump right in and do it all' person I can be, I had more ideas I thought about.

  • No eating out for 100 days - tossed because I already have reservations for one 'event'
  • Eat from my menu for 100 days - I have something in place, which I can change according to my whim of the day
  • Get 7500 steps in every day - When I work, I do easily. When on my day off, I just want to rest, so it doesn't happen.

So what am I doing to do?


ALL OF IT!


I have 10 items I thought about doing. And I figure with being able to do at least one of the ten every day I could do this. 

So I'm going to do '10 for 100'! 


Note: One day down, 99 more to go!







 

Comments

Popular Posts