Writing Wednesday - Everything But the Cookbook!



Yep...

I have been working on everything EXCEPT the cookbook.

Over the past few days I have - 

  • Written a 1 page 'think paper' for class
  • Wrote up minutes from the herb society meeting
  • Several blog posts
  • Notes on an idea for a mystery book (or 2)
  • Ideas for the herb society for the coming year, mostly based on social media 

Today I have to work on the website for the herb society. It needs updating as it hasn't been touched for the past couple of years. Hopefully, I can get into it easily and do what I need to do and make some additions to the website. 

But I want to get to get some work done on it today. And since today is supposed to be rainy and cool, I will sit my butt in a chair and get done what I need to get done. 



 

Comments

Popular Posts