Week in Review - January 23 - February 5, 2023



Yes, the past couple of weeks have been...well, a couple of weeks. 

Week before last was cool and rainy. Frankly, I am a bit tired of winter and ready for spring. However, I am grateful I haven't gotten the ice some parts of the country has gotten. 

At the end of the week, Miss A, Lady K's step-mother was under the weather and I took her all the way home. We stopped at King's Mountain National Military Park, which is tucked away on the route to her home. 




I turned my camera over to Lady K for the stop. She was much more interested than I thought she would be. And I learned a lot about the 'southern Revolutionary War efforts. We didn't have much time to spend there, but will be back since it is on the way to/from her house. 

February came with yet more rain. Can I say I am tired of rain? I did sow some red clover seed in the two bare patches made by the dogs in the front yard once the rain stopped for a bit. Hopefully, it will come up this week with the 60's forecast. 

I did feel a bit under the weather last week and spent my time, since it was cold and rainy, at home in front of the computer playing World of Warcraft. So not much accomplished on my list of to-do's. 

And did I mention I have been glued to listening to the streaming videos of the Murdaugh Murders? I have to say I am a bit obsessed. I really need to get a life.

Otherwise the past couple of weeks...

  • Wrote 2 book tour posts
  • Texter and Mr. Cobra will be staying in NC and not moving, at this time, to Florida
  • Two new fruit cutters have been hired to assist us in cut fruit!
  • Paid for my Master Gardener class which starts next week!

This coming week...

  • The list is way too long!
  • Have to work on some items for Rosemary and Thyme Herb Society
  • More seed sowing
  • Work on the yard

But until then, off to work and more listening to the trial during the day!





 

Comments

Popular Posts