A Rose By Any Other Name Smell As Sweet


No, aliens have not landed at my house.  Meet "Bee".

Bee is my new aromatherapy diffuser.  Actually, Bee is probably the first of at least two diffusers I would like to get.  Right now, Bee is sitting on my bamboo board on my desk, plugged into my computer, diffusing away and happily changing colors.  A great way to start the morning.

(The picture above was taken in my room on my bedside table in front of a stack of books I need to read.)

But I am a big believer in the power of smell and how it can change your mood.  Already, Lady K HAS to have her 'sleepy spray' on her pillow.  She sprays some lavender blend on her pillow and my pillow at night.  It's becoming part of our sleeping ritual.

Bee plugs into an USB port.  Texter went and got her one too.  We picked up several bottles of essential oils for energizing and relaxing.

My goal is to have a diffuser in my bedroom permanently, one with relaxing and calming scents being diffused.  And Bee will stay at my desk, stimulating me to write and work and plan and be productive.

I know, it's a lot to ask of one little diffuser!

Comments

  1. She's lovely! For several months, I'd dab Sweet Orange essential oil on my neck before heading into my stressful job. It really did make me happy to sniff! They can do wonders.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. It means a lot.

Popular Posts