Seedy Saturday - Growing and Growing!

The garden is looking really good! 


And some harvesting has been taking place.



I have gotten about a dozen or so cherry tomatoes so far. My 'regular' size tomatoes are still a couple of weeks behind, but they are coming along.


Plus the blueberries are ready to start picking a little at a time. Although the squirrel has found it's way into the netting, he's not getting much. The problem is finding MY way into the netting!


Savvy loves banana peppers, so the three plants I got for her and producing nicely and I should have a decent amount of peppers for her. (Probably more than she wants!)


Michael Meyer Lemon has some little lemons. Not as many as I was hoping for, but still there are some.


The Juliet Grape Tomato is coming through like she has in the past. I will have lots of grape tomatoes shortly.


'Jamie' Plumeria is branching out! Four branches total. There are two large ones and then I noticed two smaller ones have emerged. I am so pleased she is putting out branches and not going to be just one 'stick' in the pot.

Another 'fun' thing is my pot of canna lilies.


These are the canna lilies I grew last year from seed I received in a swap. They came back nicely and could really use some separating, but I am hoping to wait until I get my own yard. But I am loving the bright cherry red flower.

I am pleased with how the garden is shaping up this year. Hopefully things will continue along nicely.





Comments

Popular Posts