Week In Review - June 14 - 20

June has been 'weird' in a health-related way for me. I have an 'issue' which is being seen to (all be it slowly) but it also turned into 'let's get these routine tests done' time period. I'm fine and all the tests to date have been negative. But it's now the start of a more serious losing weight time which will solve a lot of small 'problems'. 

Anyway...



So I spent a couple of nights with Lady K. How can I resist someone who really, really wants to be with me? Or my computer?

While she cuddled next to me on her bed, I did some planning.


One of the things coming up in July with me a bit of a revamp of my blog. It's long overdue and I am a bit excited about making some changes.

And yes, there is an Erin Condren planner peeking out there. If you are part of the planner world, you have seen the uproar over her actions with regard to her kids graduation. I won't go into it here, you can google what happened, but I will be using the planner. I can't afford to trash the dollars I sent on the planner. However, I will be using it as a reminder to be more mindful of how my actions affect others. 

Moving along...


The garden is going great guns and I love walking through it daily for my 'garden checks'. 

I also picked up some soft and cushy yarn for small knitted blankets for Texter and Lady K. Until my 'issue' is taken care of, being off my feet while not working is necessary. And this coming week will have me at home for 4 days while doing more medical work. Ok, a colonoscopy, so I will be hanging out near the bathroom. And catching up on some movies I haven't seen yet.

Otherwise this week...

  • Walked over 5000 steps 4 days
  • Wrote 3 blog posts

This coming week...

  • Writing letters! I have a ton to get through.
  • Q2 review and plan Q3 and beyond
  • Set up my Kanban board 
  • Mail out my book club book to the next person
  • Start on website revisions

But for now, more coffee and some breakfast and off to work!





Comments

Popular Posts