Writing Wednesday - It's All About Planning (and Letters)

For the summer, at least, I asked to have my two days off to be together. That way, if I wanted to do something with Lady K, I could do it and then recuperate the next day.

After last week filled with doctor's appointments and check-ups and tests (all negative so far by the way), I am using these two days off to tidy my room, menu plan and start planning for the next six months. 

During my tidying and dusting, I pulled out all my planners and notebooks I use and will be using over the next few months.





This is my five year 'journal' where I put a little something every day. I am almost to the halfway point in the journal and I haven't missed a day yet. It has been really fun to jot a bit of my day and to look back on the past two years. I can't wait to have the whole five years filled up. This journal sits on the far corner of my desk.



This is my MAIN planner - my planner I would have a major anxiety attack if it went missing. It sits beside my computer on the left side of my desk, right where I can jot notes to myself.


This is my 2020 gardening notebook. I can take it outside with me and jot down measurements and notes about my garden area.

Two new additions to my line-up are ones I am just now starting. 

The first is a Happy Planner brand planner and is my 'Health' Planner.


Since I know I work better with a 'plan' and a 'planner', I am recording my weight and my menu plans, exercise and other things in here to stay on track with the changes I am making health-wise.

The other new planner is my Erin Condren planner I have been waiting to use for a couple of months now.


This is where I am going to plan out more on my writing and 'creative' side. 

I forgot to take pictures of my budget planner and my Hobonichi Weeks, which is my every day carry planner. But they are right there with me all the time. Well, the budget planner sits on the shelf by my desk to do my daily check ins. 

Today I will be doing a lot of reflection on what has been going right the first part of the year - looking past covid-19 and other events in the country. It will be all about me! And I will be planning out the next quarter of the year and looking further down the road - like my plans for the trip to Montana and buying a house.

I also need to start tackling this...


I have a large stack of letters to answer! It's definitely going to be a 'Writing Wednesday' one way or another.



Comments

Popular Posts