Week In Review - June 7 - 13

Last night was pleasant outside. I decided it was a perfect time to check out more closely, the peppers and tomatoes. Plus doing a bit of fertilizer with fish emulsion. Now that the tomatoes are starting to put on flowers (and a few with tomatoes already), it is time to start giving the container plants a bit 'extra'.



Most of the first tomatoes I planted are now at or over the top of the fence. Even my German Johnson is now putting on a few tomatoes. My Roma only has 1 lone tomato. So sad.

Anyway...


This is one of my 'new' peppers, not even on the market to purchase. As you can see, there is a tiny bit of variegation on the leaves.

But with rain on the way for Monday and Tuesday, and some of it may be heavy, I tied up some of the tomatoes. Well, they needed it regardless.

I am looking forward to the coming week as at least for part of it, really cool weather and some rain. So we are going from steamy, humid 80's into the 90's, to cool and rainy 'maybe-I'll-get-to-70' weather.

Another great thing is at work we now have another full-time office person. One is is WAY more knowledgeable about the process than me. Which means I am freed up to go back to To-Go!

Otherwise this week...

  • Played with Adobe Photoshop on a new technique
  • Walked over 5000 steps 6 days
  • Finished 4 books
  • Wrote 7 posts
  • Cooked 2 great meals and living on leftovers

This coming week...

  • Checking a friend's garden while she is out of town on vacation
  • Some deep planning for Q3 with goals and budget
  • Mail out my book club book to the next person (I didn't even finish the book - too depressing)
  • Going to pick cherries (probably) with Lady K
  • More meal planning

But for now, more coffee, a bit of breakfast and off to work!





Comments

Popular Posts