Bookish Thursday - An Ambitious October TBR!

Since I did so well in September with my TBR list, I decided to continue and select an October TBR list. It's a combination of recommendations of YouTube, reading Goodreads and Net Gallery books that I 'won', books from the library and books off my shelf.

Since it is actually a week into the month already, I have finished four audio books, both of which I got off of Net Gallery. Which leaves me with 16 more books to go through.




As of now, my whopping October TBR list is as follows...

  • A Spindle Splintered by Alix E. Harrow
  • The Keep of Night by Kylie Lee Baker
  • A Botanist's Guide to Parties and Poisons by Kate Khavari
  • A Tomato Grows in Brooklyn by David Ruggerio
  • Castle Shade by Laurie R. King
  • And They Lived Happily Ever After by Therese Beharrie
  • The Talented Miss Farwell by Emily Gray Tedrowe
  • Serpent and Dove by Shelby Mahurin
  • Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
  • Red Rising by Pierce Brown
  • Fire With Fire by Destiny Soria
  • Muse of Nightmares by Laini Taylor
  • Half Sick of Shadows by Laura Sebastian
  • The Inheritance of Orquidea Divina by Zoraida Cordova
  • The Moon, The Stars, and Madame Burova by Ruth Hogan
  • A Lesson in Vengeance by Victoria Lee
  • Hollow Kingdom by Kira Jane Buxton
  • The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafon
  • The Jane Austen Society by Natalie Jenner
  • Before the Coffee Get Cold by Toshikazu Kawaguchi

Five of these are library books. four are books I asked to read off Net Gallery in exchange for reviews. Another four are books I 'won' from Goodreads and I need to read and review. Two are from subscription boxes from the past couple of months. And three are books I own, all of which are the start or continuation of series. 

The four audio books will be reviewed soon. I am absolutely in love with one of them. Well, three of them. And the fourth isn't half bad. But which is which will be revealed soon. 

Apart from those I owe reviews on to Goodreads and Net Gallery, many of them are recommendations I picked up off of YouTube from 'book-tubers'. 

Ultimately my goal is to get through the majority of the books I have 'won'. Or at least start them and if I don't like them, to get them off my list of TBR's. And also to read the books I have purchased, a lot of them from Goodwill. 

Will I get through all of them?

Probably not, but if will be fun to see how close I come. 

Comments

Popular Posts