Week in Review - October 18 - 24, 2021



Fall as arrived - sort of. 

Anticipating a weekend with Lady K, I had to pick up 4 extra large pumpkins for carving. They are decorating my porch, uncarved, at the present time. The more I look at them, the more I am 'why did I get 4 big pumpkins!'

I journeyed toward Asheville, North Carolina on Saturday to attend the Southeastern Animal Fiber Festival (SAFF). A longer post about the event and my purchases will be forthcoming. 

However, while there, I decided since it was a beautiful fall day, to drive part of the Blue Ridge Parkway. Despite living in North Carolina for 3 decades, I have never driven on any part of it! But that is a post for another day.

Domino had his first vet visit. All 1.5 pounds of him. Some antibiotics for runny eyes and a sneeze. They are working, or at least he is even more bouncy. But it is so funny to see him play with Slider and then cuddle up for a nap with him.

Otherwise this week...

  • Walked over 18 miles during the week
  • Finished 3 books


This coming week...

  • Read!
  • Write!
  • Sweater class on Saturday
  • Pumpkin carving with Lady K




 

Comments

Popular Posts