Week in Review - October 4 - 10, 2021


It's been a busy week at work. My lead has been on vacation - in the mountains, where it rained. Did it rain at my house - not so much. Anyway, Texter and I had to pick up the slack of a busy pre-cut fruits and veggies wall at work. Fun, but tiring.

However...

I did find time to get a new kitten. Domino! He's smaller than Slider's nose and isn't scared by him at all. And Slider tolerates him when he gets climbed on.

I also got a letter from Lady K, so is bored being quarantined due to covid-19. She is becoming a good letter writer. So we are sending each other letters every week.

My first Owlcrate was received this week. And boy, am I loving the 'stuff' in the box. And another book added to my TBR shelf. There will be a full post on September's Fairy Loot and Owlcrate boxes shortly.

With this being 'Preptober', I have pulled together all my stuff on Sanctuary and getting geared up to work on it in November. Actually, I will probably be working on it before then as it will be about 100,000 words in the end. 

The October TBR list is chugging along. I don't think I will finish the HUGE stack of books I have pulled for this month, but it's coming along. 

Otherwise this week...

  • Finished 3 books
  • Wrote 5 posts
  • Walked 26 miles
  • Mowed the yard
  • Attended a knitting class on a new sweater knitting technique
  • Picked up 2 new Switch games

This coming week...

  • More knitting on the sweater
  • Ren Faire with Lady K, Texter and Mr. Cobra
  • More on my 50k writing class
  • Finishing up on at least 3 books again

But for now, today is 'Get the Damn Laundry Folded and Put Away Day'!



 

Comments

Popular Posts