Week in Review - September 27 - October 3, 2021


Fall had arrived. Then took a step back. But the coming week is supposed to be cooler and rainy. My kind of weather!

Anyway...

Last week was a bit exciting. 

I had two packages arrived. The first one was my monthly Fairy Loot box. A post is forthcoming on the full reveal. I am loving this subscription. 

The second was the most anticipated. My Hobonichi planner order

However, in between the two orders arriving, my manager gifted me with a huge box of pecans! Just in time for holiday baking. So I had to go ahead and make some pecan goodies to take to work. And Savvy's work. 

Earlier in the week I worked on my Q4 plans and made a vision board to get me back on track with my 'plans'. And although the month is already underway, I have mentally made my October TBR list, but I need to refine and publish. 

It's also Preptober time. The time to plan and get ready for NaNoWriMo in October. So I have been gearing up for that.

Otherwise this week...

  • Walked 17.8 miles
  • Finished 5 books (and loved the all!)
  • Fixed two small batches of soup and shared with Savvy

This coming week...

  • Just Texter and I at work due to vacation of co-worker 
  • Mow the yard (but hoping for rain all week)
  • Map out garden area in backyard and layout cardboard as the base
  • Read and write 
  • Knitting class starts on Saturday

But for now, it's off to work! 



 

Comments

Popular Posts