Writing Wednesday - I Haven't Forgotten About It!



First off, I am so tired this morning and feel a bit like a slug. 

I worked an 8 hour shift yesterday in to-go and I have Thursday and Friday where I will also being doing that. Normally, I work 5-6 hours in produce cutting fruit and I have a chance to at least 'rest' against a stool. But this was 8 hours of constant walking. 

Then I was so stupid when I got home last night and didn't take my Benadryl to help me sleep. I thought I was tired enough I would sleep through the night. 

WRONG!

Anyway...

So my goal today is to go from slug-ness to being a lump in a chair, or bed, and rest up for the next couple of days because my next day off will be Monday.

That being whined about, sitting around means I have no reason not to get some posts written and scheduled. 

So...

Yep, the picture above shows my book in it's not-even-a-rough-draft-yet status. And before you think 'wow', it's actually 2 copies of the recipes I had for reference and then 1 copy of the 'book' itself and the recipes I am including. You could say about a third of the pages are the actual book.

But I do need to go through and start revising and adding (and subtracting) and get the whole thing into a more polish form. My next step is to go through, start reordering items, fleshing out the memoir portion and probably cutting several of the recipes.

I am tempted to share a bit of the stories and recipes as I go along, so stay tuned and see what happens. For now though, I think I need either more coffee or a nap. Or coffee in bed perhaps?





 

Comments

Popular Posts