Writing Wednesday - Planning for 2023!



Yep, it's that time of the year!

Planning and thinking about the past year and where I want to progress in the new year.

I primarily have 4 area I am set to work on in the coming year. And I am trying to simplify and concentrated on these areas. What constantly amazes me is how they aren't 'boxes' of separate items, but rather they all mesh together.

For example, I want to concentrate on my garden. I'm taking the Master Gardener class through my county extension office in February. My garden will provide me with vegetables and fruit and exercise, which tick boxes in the 'Health' category. Because I also have herbs and flowers, it ticks boxes in the mental health area. Since I am taking a class, it also hits my 'Creative' box because I am exploring and learning. 

Finances will be impacted in a couple of ways. There will be some expenses involved because I need to set up some structures in the garden, like fencing and poles. But it will also save me money allocated for my food, since I will producing my own food. And because I am trying to do things in the garden 'on the cheap', I'm not just plopping down dollars at Lowes or Home Depot for things I need. It is making me look for creative ways to do what I want to do. 

But this is a fun time of the year for me. The possibilities (and dreams) are limitless! What are you planning for in 2023?

 

Comments

Popular Posts