Week in Review - January 25 - 31, 2021


Here it is February already!

And I'm tired of cold weather. Which is odd, because I would move bad to Montana if possible, and they have way colder weather. And more of it! 

But it's a damp cold here in North Carolina and I am over it. Anyway...

I am looking forward to February.

Taking the plunge, I enrolled in Sarra Cannon's Publish and Thrive course which starts on the 8th. I am also in the second month of 'When Frogs Sing', a course on astrology, tarot - witchy stuff. Another fun, fun thing. 

My winter sowing is going well. Poppies seem to really love this method. And lettuce. In fact, I need to start getting ready to move the lettuce to a bigger environment. 

I am thinking about is turning the last weekly review of a month into a monthly review. To talk about how things have gone for the past month overall. 

One thing I did start tracking in January was instead of keeping note of how many steps I walked in a day, I am tracking 'mileage'. This past month I walked 111.6 miles! 

But I only finished 7 books in January. A bit bummed about that, but I am also playing some World of Warcraft instead of reading.

I did finish up one crocheted lap blanket and have started on blanket number two. My plan is to finish it in February - maybe. 

This coming week and month...
  • Continue my menu planning weekly which is going well
  • Work on Queen's Sanctuary
  • Get things organized for staying with Lady K for a week while Texter is in Vegas
  • More money saving!
  • More seed sowing and a bit of garden work

But for now, it's time for more coffee, packing my lunch and off to work. 



 

Comments

Popular Posts