Positive Focus Sunday - Manifesting Positive Vibes

While it is hard to maintain some days, I firmly believe how you 'feel' mentally is how you feel 'physically'. And if you think 'negative', then negative things happen. 

Plus, I am at a crossroads in my life. Actually, I feel I am entering the 'crone' phase of my life. 

Knock on wood, I am living alone now. (Of course, if Lady K had her way, I wouldn't be - but that's another story.)

I am having to adjust to cooking for one. Of not having to say where I'm going and when I'll be back and 'what's for dinner!'. I can decorate and rearrange the house like I want to, not having to take anyone else into consideration. 

It does sound nice, but after decades of taking care of others and having to plan around the needs of other people, it's hard. Very hard some days. 

Savvy and Texter are settled with great partners and are of the age where they can feed and clothe themselves. It's just me on a day-to-day basis. Well, there are 4 cats and 1 large dog, but they don't count. 

So there are adjustments I need to make in my thinking. 

An author and YouTuber I follow, Sarra Cannon, is also going through some changes, having just found a home for her and her family. One of the things she is doing in order to live her best self, is a '6 Months For Life' (6M4L) self-help/self-care program. She is working on things to realign herself and her life in order to be the person she wants to be. 

It couldn't have come along at a better time. I wanted to join in with something which would give me reminders and updates to keep me on this new journey. And in order to structure my new goals, I wanted a notebook or 'something' to keep track, especially since this 'journey' was to start on 01 April.




I had forgotten I had supported this Kickstarter project from PleaseNotes and it arrived at the end of March, just in time to be used for my 6M4L! (Note: While I wanted to join in on the Brandon Sanderson kickstarter, I couldn't justify the $200 for it.)

Ok, I'll take that as a nod from the Universe I am heading in the proper direction. 

Now I know for some people, probably most people, their eyes are rolling at all of this. But being the Virgo that I am, this 'organization' and 'structure' appeal and really vibe with me. Think it goes back to playing school when I was young. 

So I have my plans and goals and have them planned out somewhat in the new planner. This also works well with my quarterly planning. 

I am feeling really charged with this new chapter in my life. Or rather the acceptance of my new way of life. Win-win. 

At the end of each month in the new manifestation planner, there is a 'tracker' (which I suck at maintaining trackers) and also a 'Gratitude Jar' where you can record good things which go on in your life.



So when I was setting up April, I gave it a bit of color. Then when I was ready to enter something I was grateful for, I decided to put things 'in the jar' from the bottom up. My hope is by the end of the month I'll have a jar at least half full. 

By looking at the 'good' things which are around me, however small or large, I am hoping it will help carry me through the less than positive habits I need to remove from my life. And believe me, there are plenty. I am definitely my own worse enemy. 

So...

How is your jar being filled?





Comments

Popular Posts