Happy 30th Birthday Texter!

Yes...

She is going to be pissed at me for doing this.

But I'm the mother of Texter, so I am allowed to do this. 




Over the years we have had our 'issues'. But we have hung in there together. She kindly has an assisted living home already picked out for me!

But she has been my zoo buddy...




A cabin boy at the Ren Faire...




Willing to visit historical places with me...




A bit of an outside woman...




Willing to pick cherries with me...




A somewhat willing model for my projects...




A beach walking buddy...




And one tough woman who has weathered her share of storms and come out on the other side to become...






A fantastic mom, a college graduate, and recently...




engaged to a really great guy who loves both her and Lady K. 



So Happy 30th Birthday!








Comments

Popular Posts