Positive Focus Sunday - New Home, New Altar

I finally have things arranged in the house and figured out where I could put my altar. It seemed such a relief to be able to set it up after being 'boxed up' for a few weeks.


My altar is now set up on the sewing cabinet which belonged to my grandmother. It's not used for my sewing, but I like the connection to the past. It also allows me to put the selenite lamp on it and be able to turn it on and off. Selenite is supposed to be able to remove negative energy from the surroundings (among other things), so I really appreciate it. 

It is in front of my front window, so I can enjoy seeing the items in the sunlight. And I have a bit of room for a small vase of flowers - some from my garden and some from flowers from work.

Now I feel like I am truly home. 




Comments

Popular Posts