Writing Wednesday - I'M GOING TO DO THIS!

You know how sometimes when you want to do something and the universe seems to throw all kinds of 'stuff' in your way to stop you from doing it?

Well, get out of my way Universe!


Things have been so 'messed' up the past week and a half I don't know if I am coming or going. Really, there is a strong indication I really, really want to go! But I'm not giving in.


I had hoped to be almost through with Sanctuary before the first of July and would start on a rewrite before sending out to beta readers. 

Not happening.

So I have regrouped and will make Sanctuary my Camp NaNoWriMo project. 

Actually, at the present time I want to lock my doors and just have a little opening to have food shoved through it. However, a three month old puppy makes that impractical. Along with working. And trying to figure out where to put Texter and Lady K's 'stuff'. 

Needless to say, the past few days have been.....'interesting'.


So I'm going to keep at it. Even if the Universe throws more stuff in my way. 

Universe! Go pick on someone else now!




Comments

Popular Posts