Writing Wednesday - Onward to 'Sanctuary'!

It's started!




The month of June will be used to (finally) finish the rough draft of Sanctuary.

Yesterday I took Chapters 1-8 and moved what I have written into one document on Google Drive. As I complete each individual chapter I will copy what is written into that document. This way, at the end, I will not only have the individual chapters, but one completed, whole book. Hopefully, this will make it easier to read and edit for the final draft.

Camp NaNoWriMo starts in July. With the Sanctuary rough draft completed, I can use Camp NaNo to go through and edit the manuscript and have it ready to send to a few Beta Readers in August.

And yes, 'Leigh Randall'.

I've decided to go with a pen name. 

Now, off to work and to come home and crank out Chapter 9!










Comments

Popular Posts