Positive Focus Sunday - Blooming (But Not Me)



After Friday night dinner at Sonic and Saturday lunch at Olive Garden, but body felt like crap yesterday afternoon/evening. Really yucky feeling. Heartburn like crazy. And tired. So tired. However, it is interesting I feel this way and I want to track the Sunday/Monday 'down' feeling over a couple more weeks to see if it corresponds to what I read about in A Week to Change Your Life and how you body naturally detoxes every week. 

But my orchid is chugging right along - the buds opening and looking over my sink area. The pseudo-bulb from which the flowers come from, is starting to 'die back', which is to be expected. 

Another bright spot is I will be starting seeds using the winter sowing method in the next day or two. Perennial flowers first and then onto tomatoes and peppers (with one exception). My order of seeds from Baker Creek will arrive on Monday. A lot of gardening going on, or rather plans for gardening. It has been a bit too cold for me to be outside the past couple of weeks, but I do have to get some things done outside soon in preparation for the growing season. 

However, for now, it's time for some breakfast and then to head into work. My body is not happy with that, but too bad.

 

Comments

Popular Posts