Bookish Thursday - January TBR

 



I have debated for the past few week about setting an actual TBR list for the month. But since I am pulling from not only my shelves, but from Net Galley and Goodreads, it's sometimes hard for me to come up with an official stack of books for my TBR. And then also, I read a lot depending on what I am in the mood for. 

Or what room I happen to be in and the book laying there. I have books started not only by my bed, but also in the living room and the bathroom (I read in the bathtub). 

So tons of books everywhere. 

However, I did go through over the holidays and set up a spreadsheet for the books on my shelves which need to be read. At 131 books, it is still less than the number of seed packets I have on hand. I won't go into the number of books on my Kindle and less than 2 dozen on Net Galley.

The real need is to go through Net Galley and get those read and reviewed so it will push me up in ranking for books. I have already discovered a couple of books I really like on there, so it's promising for the future. 

But I would like to start reading on several of the books on my 'unofficial' TBR stack (bottom left hand corner above). I need to finish a couple of them and start on at least 1 for a blog review in March.

So it will be interesting to see how many books I get through this month. I have 150 books to finish as my Goodreads challenge. But I would like to come closer to 200 for the year. And I think I have enough 'good' books on my radar to help accomplish that goal. 

Comments

Popular Posts