Bookish Thursday - March TBR Pile



I have been 'binge reading' Jayne Castle books recently set in the world of Harmony. Loving them. I know what is going to happen, but I love the world she created. I want a dust bunny!

Anyway...

My book shelves keep growing with books gathered to read. And growing. And growing. 

So for March I did a random number generator for the numbers 1-150 and got 6 numbers. Starting at the top left corner, I counted out the numbers and pulled the books.

I am fairly pleased with the selection I need to read. There is one 'new book' from my subscriptions. Another is a book I 'won' on Goodreads. Three are from Goodwill hauls, 2 of them by authors I like and will fill in the gaps in their backlist I haven't read. 

Dune is the only one which gives me a bit of trouble.

Technically, I have read it. Long, long, time ago. And I have a ton of other books in the series to get through. So I will probably 'skim' through it to get back into the details of the story so I can continue with the series.

Besides my comfort reading, which are extra reading for the month, I have been reading a bit on making mead and wine. Those are mainly on Scribd or my local library e-book apps. 

February was a good reading month - 13 books. Hopefully, despite the warmer weather we are now enjoying, I can get another 13 books finished for March. 

Now to update my TBR list with a few new books I hauled! 

 

Comments

Popular Posts