First day of 2005, first day of blogging


UNDER MAJOR CONSTRUCTION


Two weeks ago I put in my "manual" journal that I wanted to blog in 2005. After reading all the wonderful knitting blogs out there, I just HAD to do it myself. Besides, without a blog how could I participate in all the secret pal fun?

Anyway, since the girls are still comatose and I have 2 hours until the Tournament of Roses parade, I thought what the heck.

I will be knitting on the Marsupial Bag from Stitch and Bitch during the parade. I had several skeins of Cascade 220 I had purchased for a sweater from Twisted Sisters and decided it wasn't exactly what I wanted to knit the sweater in. So I will use for bags for my sister's Christmas 2005 present (isn't that sick) and one for me. We will see how felting turns out. But it will be very stripey and colorful, or at least that is my hope.

Anyway, I am also going to stitch some "thigh high" stockings for my girls for Christmas stockings next year. Fortunately, I will be using them as Christmas stockings, so that only means one each. And I have plans to do stockings for my parents, so my sister and I can stuff with with little goodies.

Also on the "to do" list....

1. Charlotte's Web - finish up one for Carol and start/finish mine

2. Several Reverse-Bloom Flower Washcloths from Weekend Knitting

3. Three adult and 2 child size Later 'Gator Mitts from Stitch and Bitch Nation (awaiting
more yarn from LYS)

4. Participate in the Sockalong group

5. For myself, Gisele from Berroco Sweater Girls #228

6. Also for myself, Shoalwater Shawl from Fiber Trends

7. Clapotis for Knitty.com (still have to get the fibers for this one)

But still have a lot of work to do on this blog, such as getting pics on it, etc and then we will be all set for 2005!


Comments

Popular Posts