Postitive Focus Thursday - 12 Days of Christmas

A few years ago I participated in a '12 Days of Christmas Swap' headed by Angie of My So-Called Chaos. And when she decided to offer it up again this year, I jumped on the bandwagon.

Unfortunately, I seemed to have missed the boat on that bandwagon!

I didn't see the initial email telling me who my partner was and didn't realize I had been assigned a swap partner until my gift was on its way to me. So I had to send out my swap gift a bit late.

And then when the box arrived...


Unfortunately, there was an 'assistant' on duty that day who didn't believe in waiting and opening a present a day. Well, to be honest, it didn't take much persuading to start opening...

Everything!


My 'assistant' assisted.


Her favorite part was the 'filler'.



She carefully divided the pile in 'one for grandma, one for mommy and one for her'.


Needless to say, she didn't buy into the fact this was MY gift. To her, it was OUR gift.

Overall, despite my bobble, it was a great experience, once again. 

Now to plow forward into the new year!




Comments

  1. Ooh fun! I miss all those blog swaps. Especially the book swaps! I would be hard pressed to buy myself three books (unless we're talking thrift store or used book sale), but I had no problem getting three for my swap partner and then receiving three in return.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. It means a lot.

Popular Posts