Week In Review - December 16 - 22

BOY! What a week!


Working a lot of hours at GameStop this week which has been a blast.  Also, school is out for the holidays and we had to figure out how to meet up with Lady K's dad to transfer her for the school break since he is at school himself and is out. Otherwise, the babysitting would have been a nightmare.

My at-work work is going through a 'migration' to another company for part of it. And of course, I can't do it the easy way. So that's been a nightmare and I am behind on hours. So this review will be short and sweet.

Texter is partially moving out and into Mr. Racecar's house. Which is fantastic. He's a really great guy and super with Lady K. So a bit of back and forth there. Lady K and I will, of course, be staying put so she can continue in her school and then will go to the other house on the weekends he isn't with her dad.

So I am in the process of 'rearranging' rooms. That means I am also boxing up some of Texter's stuff and holding for her to move completely over in the future. And then I sssssooooo need to clean up/rearrange my crafting 'stuff'. But I have the basic 'stuff' moved from my tiny bedroom into the master bedroom. 

I did manage to get my altar rearranged and rebuilt for the Winter Solstice. However, I had planned to do a reading for myself that night after work, but by the time I got off work, picked up Texter, stopped at the store and got her and me to our respective homes, it was WAY past my bedtime. 

Upcoming - 

Next week will be a continuation of this past week. But hopefully it will go a little smoother. Christmas Day will be my chill-out day. Everyone will be elsewhere and I will move books around, do the tarot readings I want to do. Cement some of my plans for 2019.

But today!!!! They authorized me to be able to work at the GameStop Savvy is the supervisor of because she is out a couple of workers and needs some additional help with the Christmas shoppers.
It will be interesting to see how many times she forgets to call me 'Judy' and calls me 'Momma' instead.

For now, however, more coffee and a bit of computer work. 


Comments

Popular Posts