Tuesday Sundries - I Need a Couch!

In our living room, we have two chairs - a recliner and an arm chair with an ottoman. Works for us until we are 'settled' and we invest in a couch. 

We have a dog, Amani, and two cats, Cookie and Creme.

Amani was the puppy Texter brought home, telling me all about how she was going to stay small (she's a f***ing lab-mix). That was about 9 years ago.

Cookie and Creme were picked up and moved with us in May from Montana.

If I am lucky, they won't all decided to sleep with me at night. Yes, I could shut my door and keep them out. However, when I open the door in the morning they are all laying there on the floor, waiting for me. What's the point.

Saturday night, after putting up some Christmas decorations and moving a bit of the furniture, I sat down to 'veg' a bit.


Creme climbed into my lap and then onto the arm of the recliner. She's my lap cat. Or rather, I'm her person with a lap.

Not to be outdone, Cookie claimed the back of the recliner. 


Everything was going along, nice and quiet. Watching a bit of TV. Deciding if I wanted to get out my stitching or just go to bed, when I looked over and saw this...


The disapproving face of Amani. She was not pleased the cats were on my chair and she wasn't. Like there was going to be room for her to begin with. 

I guess I need to invest in a couch!

Comments

Popular Posts