Week in Review - May 16 - 22, 2022

 



Well, the BIG thing was the fender bender last week (see this post for more details). The parts are being ordered and now it's just waiting to get it fixed. 

The Rocky Road Ice Cream I made last week was parceled out to Savvy and Texter. Which means I had to make a second batch for me!

I did stay mainly indoors after last Tuesday morning since the heat cranked up like it was July! The main part of the garden is done and growing like crazy in this heat. Tomatoes will be coming along and ready to start picking in a few weeks.

Jam was made and my mead and wines bottled. Strawberry mead and Strawberry Jam Wine was started. 

One of the cats went to the clinic to become sprayed. Then I have just one more to do. 

Some research into family 'secrets' was done and I found out more than I thought I could find on my own. It's really interesting to find out things which were never talked about from 60 or more years ago. But there is still a lot to find out to have a more complete story.

Otherwise this week...


  • Did a small Full Moon ritual to release intentions. Didn't see the eclipse due to cloudy skies.
  • Finished 2 books which totaled 1008 pages
  • Walked xx.x miles
  • Bought a new peony!
  • Letters to Lady K and Miss Texas
  • Started setting up June calendar in the Erin Condren planner

This coming week...

  • Awards Ceremony at Lady K's school
  • Mowing the yard and more weed eating
  • Lots of watering and praying for rain
  • Writing Sprints!
  • Lots of cutting to get the store through the Memorial Day Weekend

But for now, it's a bit more coffee and then off to chop up a lot of watermelon!



Comments

Popular Posts