Week in Review - May 9 - 16, 2022



Hit and miss rain all week! 

Mainly miss. But have gotten a bit to go along with the rising temperatures. In fact, I am dreading the 90's they are predicting for this week. 

Anyway...

The garden is going strong. My lima beans, squash and pole beans are starting to emerge. It's so exciting. And with Lady K going to be with us this summer, I can't wait to pick veggies with her. 

And speaking of Lady K, I picked up this 'pool' at Costco for her stay. It will be with Texter and Mr. Cobra. I am sure they will christen it before she comes with the heat building. For myself, I couldn't resist this large Itoh peony. 

Jam making has started, a sure sign of summer. And so has the hunt for canning jars, especially with the amount of beans and tomatoes in my garden. 

Otherwise this week...

  • Texter's birthday
  • Finished 3 books
  • Meal planned for the coming week
  • Moved most of the indoor plants outside for the summer

This coming week...

  • Mow
  • Finish up the rest of Veggie Bed #2
  • Clean up the porch
  • Write!

But for now, some toast with strawberry jam and coffee, then off to work!

 

Comments

Popular Posts