Week in Review - June 23 - 29


Temperatures are heating up and only going higher this week. 

Sigh.

I just don't do well with heat and humidity. 

Well, maybe a few minutes in a sauna, sitting on a bench. But not walking around outside in 90+ weather and the humidity level only a few points below that.

So...

My 'job' today will be cleaning up my office/craft room.


After cleaning out the closet, I still haven't picked up everything and placed it back into the closet. I also have a NEED to set up the sewing machine and pick up on a project. Listening to TV and moving along on a quilt top is just the ticket to combat the temperatures outside.


I did manage to finally get in some time on my Switch. A bit of Zelda and some Mario over the past couple of days. But this whole area needs to be cleaned up and 'organized'. 

Jam was made this past week, peach and more blueberry/lavender. Lady K assisted with cleaning bathrooms. Seeds were harvested from flowers this past week and I am now set with morning glory and cleome seeds. My goal is to have seeds available to swap.

The Unicorn Hat I am making for Lady K is almost finished. Which is going to make cleaning difficult today as I think about finishing up the hat. But the clutter is driving me crazy and it leads to stress, so I need to 'tidy up'.

Otherwise this week...

  • 5000 steps were reached 4 days
  • 9 books finished
  • 4 posts written
  • yard mowed

This coming week...

  • Working at Food Lion 4 days
  • Tour de France starts!
  • Q3 (3rd Quarter) starts and I have definite plans made, especially for finances
  • One Book July starts (more on that on Tuesday)
  • staying cool!

But in the meantime, more coffee and waffles for breakfast!

Comments

  1. You astonish me. What an incredible woman you are.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. It means a lot.

Popular Posts