Positive Focus Sunday - Gentle Reminders

Sometimes life gets in the way of...


Well - life. 


We have a tendency to get caught up in all the hand wringing and worrying. It's easy, when you think it should be hard to worry about how things are going 'south'. I guess it's part of that whole fight-or-flight instinct we carry around to protect ourselves. 

I understand that on one level, however, it is very easy to let job, money, family worries take over our minds and bring us down. Personally, I am blaming about 50 pounds of the weight around my stomach as 'stress weight'. 

That being said, for years now I have been picking up bird feathers when I come across them. To me and my little mind, a feather is a blessing sent by the universe. 

For the past few weeks, I have been bothered by 'worries'. From paying for car repairs and upkeep to Savvy moving to Arizona. And throwing in things like hot weather, no rain, getting older, etc.




The past couple of days I have come home from work and there, on the top step leading into the yard, is a feather. 

Guess I need to be thankful for all the wonder things which I do have in my life, you think?


Comments

Popular Posts