Week in Review - June 6 - 12, 2022



If I thought the weather was hot last week, Mother Nature is making sure I know what hot really is this week!

But last week Lady K and I took advantage of a few library programs. We went and watched The Bubble Guy. Personally, I think the adults in the audience enjoyed it as much, if not more, than the kids. The things he was doing with soap bubbles. And I learned a lot about the science behind soap bubbles. It was a fun hour.

Then the next day we went back to this branch of the library to help color part of a mural the local art museum has created in conjunction with the library summer reading program. Lots of coloring and discussions about Dory and Nemo took place.

For me, it was some time in the garden figuring out how to control all the tomato plants which are growing like crazy. Once inside, it was pitting 25 pounds of cherries. There is now 16 pounds of pitted sweet cherries in the freezer. 

Otherwise this week...

  • Wrote 5 posts
  • Finished 3 books
  • Started a new cross stitch project
  • Savvy arrived back in Arizona and got a job offer

This coming week...

  • Hiding from the heat! Index for the next few days will be over 100 degrees
  • Going to see Jurassic Park: Dominion
  • Planning on Q3 
  • Clean my house!

But for now, it's some breakfast and off to work. After work I pick up Lady K for 3 days with me.

 

Comments

Popular Posts