Bookish Thursday - Down a Bad Road by Regina Buttner

And it's time for another review for WOW-Women on Writing!





But first the business end of things...





Publisher: Black Rose Writing
ISBN-10: 1685131883
ISBN-13: 978-1685131883
ASIN: B0BSN7F7KT
Print length: 298 pages

You can read more about the book (and read a preview!) by going to: https://www.amazon.com/Down-

Add Down a Bad Road to your Goodreads TBR list or purchase a copy at Amazon, Barnes & Noble,
or Bookshop.org.



And now for my opinion...


First, what's not to like about a tarot reading? As someone who has dozens of tarot decks and pulls a card almost every morning, this drew me in. Throw in a dark ride down a creepy road and I'm in. 

And that's really all I can say without there being spoilers.

I do have to say I didn't like the characters. Not the writing of them, I just didn't find them very likable and was almost rooting for something to happen to them, the main character included. But we have all known people and situations where they are a train wreck waiting to happen. 

At just under 300 pages this would be a good, quick summer read. (Note: as of this writing the book is free on Kindle Unlimited)

But don't take my word for it, check out the following reviews...











Comments

Popular Posts