Positive Focus Sunday - Happy Mail and Writing!

 Actually, this mail has been sitting beside my desk for a couple of weeks now. But going back to work and back to my 'regular' routine has thrown me off! Not to mention wiping me out most evenings when I get home.

However...


how can you not get inspired with a full moon!

Anyway, today, November 1, starts NaNoWriMo and I am all set for it. If I can stay awake in the afternoons after work or get up early in the mornings. We will see. 

Speaking of which, I had been a bit 'down' over the fact I wasn't writing on my novel. I started on the 10th of October and started tracking my word count for my blog posts. From the 10th through the 31st I logged in 10,482 words. So I guess I am 'writing' after all. 

As Halloween this year was a bit of a bust for most people. I know Lady K was going out to trick or treat. Therefore, she was allowed to wear her costume any time she liked. I bought 4 pumpkins, gave 1 to a neighbor, and did not carve my three. They are posed in the front yard and that's as far as I got.

But...


Even though my favorite program, Gardeners's World, is over for the season, I have happy mail to continue forward.

Miss Oklahoma, in Montana, sent me seeds (and a pattern). And I have the 2020 edition of Seed Savers Exchange catalog and several other catalogs 'on order'. There is much to anticipate looking through seed catalogs and planning for next year. And many questions.

Do I lean more toward flowers? Seed starting? Where will I put my indoor plants if I seed start? 

All of those are good 'problems' to have. But now I must get to 'writing'!








Comments

Popular Posts