Week In Review - November 16 - 22

 After have a bad day at work on Tuesday (I tried to quit), 'things' improved at work and we finished the week strong - 

HITTING OUR GOAL OF 300 BATCHES FOR THE WEEK!


My To-Go Manager and I have worked so hard over the past year to get to this point and we were sweating it out, but we made it. 

So I came home very happy and made a new 'motivational' picture for him. It's become a joke between us now. A bit of Photoshop play instead of writing.

And speaking of writing...

On Wednesday, I did errands, mainly for Savvy, rather than writing. 


Since I needed to pick up a game I had pre-ordered from her, I took her to work after I had gone in early to do my Thanksgiving shopping. And I went to her old store to pick up a huge Tom Nook stand-up poster. You have to be an Animal Crossing fan to understand.

I also picked up a pound of chocolate covered orange peel at the candy store in the mall. Brought it home. AND NOEL ATE IT!

So I was on 'doggy alert' as a pound chocolate and orange peel could be fatal to a dog. At worse, she seemed to be a little uncomfortable overnight, but was fine. Didn't even burp! And ate her dinner. Of course, I got zero sleep that night as I woke up every time she moved and stopped snoring. 

Friday I drove Lady K to her dad's and gave her the cowl I had finished. Who do you think wears it best?























Yeah, I agree. 

I settled on my word for 2021, but more about that later. And I know how I want to set up my digital image for it. 

Plus, in preparation for my new word and new year, I have a couple of things I need to rearrange in my room. I decluttered my clothes in my dresser and got rid of some t-shirts I don't need. 

Otherwise this week...

  • Walked over 5000 steps every day this week!
  • Finished 3 books
  • Wrote 7 posts
  • Finished the bulk of my Christmas shopping
  • Grocery shopped for Thanksgiving
  • Made a new 'motivational' poster for To-Go

This coming week...
  • Have Lady K over for a couple of nights
  • Cook Thanksgiving meal
  • WRITE!
  • Finish reorganizing my closet
  • Make my 'word of the year' and a vision board for 2021
  • Play the expansion of World of Warcraft

So for now, it's more coffee and breakfast and then to work. There are already 22 orders for the day, so it may be another record order day


Comments

Popular Posts