Week in Review - November 9 - 15

 As the past few weeks have been since I have gone back to work, it has been up early, off to work, come home and pass out! We have been busy enough I am exhausted when I get home. Off course, 'bone spurs' don't help when you are on your feet all day.

Anyway...

Since it all seems about work these days as we are hoping to get 300 orders in a week leading up to Thanksgiving. And we were talking about ways to 'up' our 'personal shopper' aspect. I threw out the idea of creating a postcard to sign by the person who shopped the order and attach it to the bag.

So on my day off (Friday), I got a call from my manager who said, "Go, go, go!" and I was off with my idea I had sent him the night before to find a printer to get some cards printed up.


And there you have it! 

Saturday we started signed and stapling it to one of the bags for the orders we shop. 

Needless to say, my head is swelled slightly. Plus it makes my feet hurt a tiny bit less.

Otherwise, it's trying to get some writing in before I fall asleep at night. Or early in the morning. I am not near where I want to be word count wise, but getting there.

We had some 'Flash Flood Alert' rain on Thursday. It was crazy. But luckily, I got to work before it started and got home during a lull. 

For the rest of the week...
  • Walked over 5000 steps 4 days (1 day under the weather and two days trying to sit and write)
  • Wrote 2335 words for 7 posts (a couple will run this coming week)
  • Finished 3 books
  • Finished a 'scarf' for Lady K

This coming week...
  • WRITE!
  • Do my Thanksgiving grocery shopping
  • Order a couple of Christmas gifts
  • Think of ways to dispatch 'Bird-Rat'

But for now, it's more coffee and more shopping (for other people).



Comments

Popular Posts