Week In Review - November 23 - 29

Whew!

What a busy week it was.


Mainly it was shopping like a crazy person at work for another 300+ order week. Then I picked up Lady K after work on Tuesday (her bags were packed and she was all but beside the road after school). We did some errands together on Wednesday morning and then the afternoon and early evening was spent driving Savvy to/from my work in order for her to exchange cash for coins for her work. Note to self - Wednesday afternoon before Thanksgiving Day the traffic is crazy!

We drove backroads taking her back to work and saw several cute little towns we want to explore next year. It was fun.

Thanksgiving Day was cooking, then eating, the taking Lady K back home. Since Mr. RaceCar was on a Vegas trip with a buddy over Thanksgiving, Texter was enjoying a bit of alone time. Did her grocery shopping on Friday and dropped it off to her after work. 

During all of this I tried to sneak in a few words here and there. I am in the 'stream of consciousness' mode for each chapter of the book. Going forward, I have a great fleshed out outline/rough rough draft to start the real writing. And since I included word count from blog posts written in November, I did manage to squeak across the line and 'won' NaNoWriMo 2020! Which is a good thing because I have a winner's t-shirt I ordered earlier.

Otherwise this week...
  • Walked over 5000 steps 6 days
  • Finished 1 book
  • Started playing the latest expansion of World of Warcraft
  • Wrote 4 posts

This coming week...
  • Start winding up things from 2020 and start on 2021
  • Design my 2021 Word of the Year Banner
  • Create a 2021 Vision Board digitally
  • Clean out my closet and do a pantry inventory
  • Meal plan after the pantry inventory done
  • Wrap Christmas presents

But for now, more coffee and some breakfast and off to work!


Comments

Popular Posts