Week in Review - October 26 - November 1


 This will be a 'quickie' as NaNoWriMo has started and all I can think about is getting my word count in on that ongoing project. I am feeling really positive about the outcome this year. More so than I have in a long time.

Anyway...



Last week was a doozy as it was a full week at work. No easing back into it for me! And it just about kick my butt. Luckily, I was able to leave work early one day, but otherwise it was 37.5 hours. So most of last week was working, then coming home to 'die'. 

I order and received the first of Lady K's Christmas gifts and I picked up some yarn, with her assistance, to make a gift for friends.

My day off was spent cooking and baking. Two batches of cookies and then some Chicken and Rice with an Asian flair. 

We did have a bit of a storm pass through and one of the trees in our parking lot at work lost some of it's branches. Otherwise, everything was fine.

Otherwise this week...

  • Walked over 5000 steps 6 days
  • Finished 4 books (actually 2 were started and abandoned)
  • Wrote 6 posts

This coming week...
  • NaNoWriMo takes top honors!
  • Getting my book club book in the mail (I'm late!)
  • Take Lady K to meet up with her dad for the weekend
  • Working 40 hours!

So off to finish breakfast, get a few words down along with a couple of cups of coffee.



Comments

Popular Posts