Week in Review - October 12 - 18


This past week has been hopping. Most importantly, I voted!

Fall has settled in. Unlike the winter which has settled in on my friends in Montana! But despite the cooler temperatures, my 'green bean experiment' is still chugging along.       

I finished up another crochet project - almost. I made a fox pumpkin based on the pattern from Winding Road Crochet. It was quick and easy and I have enough yarn for a larger pumpkin. Will I get to it before NaNoWriMo starts? Probably not. Maybe next year.

Savvy and I discovered a new restaurant near her new work place in Gastonia, but that's another post. 
And the topic of another post is all about the Amazon 'wish book' for toys for Christmas. 

I stopped into Oakdale Greenhouses this past week to check out the new plants and now have a ton of new plants on my wish list. But I need more room and new lights inside for them.

My garden journal is set up and I have received a 2020 Seed Savers Exchange catalog to flip through while winding down before bed. Soon the 2021 catalogs will be arriving. And my ordering list has started.

Lady K has been staying with me since Friday. She did her school work at my desk that day and has been playing video games with Aunt Savvy on her day off. Uncle Mr. Arizona also got in the action with video gaming. Needless to say, Lady K was thrilled. 

And last, but not least, I have a great 'Preptober' going. Saturday was a pretty good outline and Sunday was creating scene cards based on that outline. I'm ready for NaNoWriMo!

Otherwise this week...

  • Walked over 2500 steps 6 days, 2 of those days over 5000
  • Finished 4 books
  • Wrote 7 posts
  • Compiled a 6077 word count for the week
  • Started another afghan with the yarn I have on hand

This coming week...

  • Set up my new grow lights in my room
  • Finish up my Preptober plans for NaNoWriMo
  • GO BACK TO WORK! Only 4 hours a day, but back to work starting tomorrow!

But for today, more coffee and more resting!




 

Comments

Popular Posts