Positive Focus Sunday - Singing Bowl and Postcards

 This week has been looking up. I am feeling better physically. Actually, I am feeling more of my 'old' self, before my body decided it needed to shake things up (or drop things down).

Anyway...

Texter gets a monthly subscription box from Lunarly. Mr. RaceCar gifted it to her and she has really been enjoying her monthly surprises. 

However, this past month she got this...


A singing bowl!

I have been wanting one for ages and just haven't invested the dollars into getting one yet. I really want to establish a more formal meditation practice and have lusted after one for ages.

Long story short, she gave me hers. She doesn't like the noise it makes as it aggravates her headaches. So I now have a singing bowl of my own!

Also this week I received my postcards I had made up from my digital art.


They are a larger postcard than normal, but I really love them. Now I have no excuse not to answer the huge pile of letters I need to get answered, including one of my postcards with them. 

Yesterday I went into work to buy some groceries and to say hello to everyone. It was so nice to see them after 3 weeks off. Another 3 weeks to go before I am back at work.

But for today, it's all about making apple bread and a loaf of banana bread for Texter. Plus some letter writing. And picking up Lady K from her dad. And maybe a bit of meditation with my new bowl 





Comments

Popular Posts