Food and Fun Friday - Breakfast In, Dinner Out

 With a supply of apples because of an outing to an orchard, I made myself a Dutch Baby Pancake for breakfast this past week, filled with apples. 


So good and very 'fall' feeling meal.

Then Wednesday night I got a call from Mr. RaceCar wanting to know if I wanted to go to Maggiano's Italian Restaurant for dinner on Thursday. I accepted. I don't often turn down food!

I haven't been there and he wanted a 'good' meal. Texter and I did their meal for two - Fried Mozzarella for starters, lasagna and ravioli for entree, brownie and ice cream for dessert.




PLUS...

We got ravioli and lasagna meal to take home!










Lady K got flatbread pizza and Mr. RaceCar a steak with calamari for a starter. 

The calamari was so delicate and yummy. Probably the best I have ever eaten.

Needless to say, the price was a bit over my everyday budget, but we got so much food. I have enough food for the next 3-4 days for both Savvy and myself.

Lady K face planted herself in the brownie and ice cream. We sat the plate in front of her so Texter and I could share it and she 'shared' it.

So this morning I am still 'stuffed' from the night before!




Comments

Popular Posts