Writing Wednesday - Week in Review - Sept. 28 - Oct. 4


It's been a great fall weekend this past week. The weather has been so nice - 60's to low 70's during the day, 50's at night. Loving it!

The big thing last week was the trip to go apple picking. And I am still trying to figure out what to do with the apples I brought home. I did start a couple of batches of apple bread, but more about that later this week. 

Letter writing - isn't happening. 

Dinner out at Maggiano's

I'm working on an afghan (which I am almost through with) and need to finish up another one for Texter which is started. But it's knitted and I have to watch what I'm doing more than the one I am working on now. 

My health is picking up. Still can't go to sleep like I want to, but I feel must better these days. Now to build up my endurance.

Otherwise this past week...

  • Walked over 2500 steps 6 days
  • Wrote 7 posts
  • Finished 7 books

This coming week...

  • Tiny bit of gardening
  • More walking
  • More writing
  • More reading
  • More crocheting

Until then, more coffee!



 

Comments

Popular Posts