Whatever Thursday - Encyclopedia of Me - M


Magazines

I love magazines. I love to destroy them! 

Do not loan me a magazine you want back. 

When I read a magazine, I pull out recipes, articles, pictures, words, anything which catches my eye for use in my journaling. There is nothing more enjoyable than a pile of magazines around me on the bed while I go through them and rip and tear to my heart's content. 


Money

No one ever explained to me early on about the ramifications of things like credit scores, etc. And once I 'realized' it, I was into my adulthood and thought I could never 'fix' things. In other words, my relationship with money is poor.

However...

That is changing. Slowly, but surely it's changing. And I love the whole budget and saving process now. 


Moon

I am in love with the moon in all her phases. I love standing in moonlight and letting the light of the full moon wash over me. I feel so connected to the Goddess.

Full moons thrill me. I especially love it on nights when the clouds slide over the moon and it plays hide and seek. I am filled with peace.

The new moon makes me stop and consider what 'new' is coming up. 

I guess you can consider me a 'lunatic'. 





 

Comments

Popular Posts