Week in Review - October 5 - 11


It has been a busy week. Mainly because I found out we are short staffed on the office at work and, since I'm feeling pretty good - as in back to my pre-what-the-hell days - I moved up my last post-surgery check up and was cleared to go back to work a week early. So this coming week will be the last week I'm off.

Also, because I knew we were going to have a rainy weekend, I did some gardening chores - light ones. I also did a couple of out-and-about trips with Savvy one day and Texter the next day. 

But most of my time was spent finishing up a couple of afghans and gifting them to their new owners. Well, except I forgot to take the pink/grey/white one with me on Sunday when I picked up Lady K from her dad, so that will be gifted to her later this week when I go spend the weekend with her.

I received, sorted through and put fabric into storage and donated the rest to Goodwill. So that's out of sight for now. I did pick up a new journal for 2021 as the one I have currently (and was never thrilled with) will (hopefully) filled up by the end of the year. In the process, I 'discovered' a cute shopping area I didn't know about and have it on my list of places to go wander around one day. 

Also, I created a word tracker for my writing. But that's for a later post. 

Otherwise this week...
  • Walked over 2500 steps 7 days, over 5000 3 of those days. Getting back to my 'old' self!
  • Wrote 8 posts (one is a future book tour post)
  • Finished 3 books
  • Finished binge-watching the 12 seasons of Hercule Poirot
  • Reset to my altar highlighting abundance

This week...
  • Make candied ginger for Savvy and myself
  • Tie up loose ends on a couple of projects
  • Started 'fox' pumpkins for Texter
  • Get my Preptober writing done to be ready for NaNoWriMo
  • Set up my garden journal
  • GET THOSE LETTERS WRITTEN!!!

But for now, a bit more coffee first.

 

Comments

Popular Posts