Ok, I will admit to the following:
1. I went and camped out at Border's Bookstore on the evening
of June 20.
2. I got home at about 1pm June 21 and read for about 30 minutes.
3. I did not do anything other than a quick trip to the grocery store and
farmer's market on Saturday (plus a load of dishes in the dishwasher).
4. I have finished the last Harry Potter (at about 7:30pm Saturday night).
5. I did manage to read and keep one eye on my men in spandex Saturday.
6. I am fine with the way things were ended (and that's all I'll say!)
7. Now I can go back and give my full attention to my Team Discovery boys.
Come on Levi! Come on George!
8. I have been knitting mitered squares out of scrap yarn during the tour
and have about 1/2 dozen done because I stopped and knitted a market
9. I have to clean house today or the house patrol will come get me!