Yes, this was my week. Well, only three days of it. I was the full time babysitter for Lady K while Texter was working/attending NaguCon here in Helena. Of course, Lady K has been a bit under the weather for part of it. Running a fever and no one knows why. But she seems over it, but giving Texter the cold shoulder for being gone.
I did learn I am not above bribing with PlayDoh (which still smells great).
I am in a 'dragon' mode and ripped out the Honeycomb Cowl because (1) there were too many mistakes in it, (2) I realized I was using the wrong size needles and that's why it wasn't looking like it should and (3) I needed them for knitting a dragon hat. So a 'blue' dragon hat started (knit) and a dragon scarf (crochet) and a skirt (sewing). All started, none finished.
Problem with looking for YouTube instructions on starting with a 'magic circle' for crochet is I found directions on the crocodile stitch and a pattern for fingerless gloves. These have been on my wish list for ages. So a possible other project thrown in the batch.
What else this past week...
- Tour de France watching (today is the last day)
- Meeting to discuss projects for the Big Read (so several projects on the burner there)
- Staff meeting
- Cut out 1 skirt and 2 tops/1 skirt selected to cut out next
- Altered a vest for Texter to wear to NaguCon
- Made 1 batch of Candied Dill Pickles (my favorite in the world!) and 2 batches of jelly - one Nanking Cherry and one Berry Cherry Rum. One more batch of Nanking Cherry left to make.
- Fed and watered Christine's dogs while they were out camping for the weekend
For the coming week...
- Set up August in my planner
- Picture taking of planners for publicity and posts
- Sewing, knitting and crocheting!!!!
- Doctor appointment to discuss what do to about my 'numbers' which are not borderline. Something that doesn't involve taking medicine, but rather changing habits.
- Start my 'new' schedule at work on Monday's (huzzah!)
- Working on Big Read projects (some sewing and design work)
- Fleshing out the Planner class and starting the power point
Now, off for another cup of coffee and the last day of the Tour de France watching.