A Small Update

Ok, I must be doing something right. Or more than likely, not doing something wrong. But notice baby sprout on orchid. This is actually a few weeks ago. The "sprout" is now about 4 inches tall. I have a couple more orchids putting on new growth, so am hopeful of having several in rebloom. I can't wait as some of these I have not seen in bloom, having bought them as young plants.


New Orchid Growth

But today's job is getting the garden redug and underway. I have a ton of tomatoes, peppers and eggplants from NCtomatoman to get into the ground. I already have a Better Bush and a Bush Golitah in pots. Yesterday was spent with the lawn mower, having gotten it back from being repaired....clogged fuel line.

Knitting-wise....a ton of chickens and ducks. Will try and get a picture before they all departure for Easter.

Comments

Popular Posts